Re: Give ML a break!

Thanks Kim!

I knew i was not alone in the "I can't forgive ML" area.  I couldn't
believe the immature comments i got from people in this list about the
subject.  How easily they forget.  The man did the greatest injustice
ever to the Celtics!

 Its sad that such a great emotional icon of the 80's had to go out in
disgrace but he dug his own grave.  He could have hired any other
coach, but no, it had to be ML.  The warning sign was when he had his
wife come in to sing the star spangled banner before the game.

On Sun, 22 Mar 1998 23:55:41 -0500, you e-mailed me these thoughts:

>Y'know, it's nice that ML has his defenders, but the problem I have with
>this sort of thing is that it assumes that there is no valid reason for
>criticising or being upset with him -we just do it because we don't 'like'
>him. Puh-lease.

The Boston Celtics Will Hang Banner #17 In The Pitino Palace By 2001!
You Can't Keep The Leprechaun Down For Long...
http://www.tiac.net/users/ChomS/celtics.html
We're Back!!!!!