Ratliff

There's an article on Ratliff at NBA.com:
  http://www.nba.com/Sixers/00609382.html

Here's an interesting part:
--
He's listed as a forward-center, and though he's acquitted himself very well in
the middle, prefers the power forward spot, mainly because of the disadvantage

"I'd rather play forward, because of my size," he says, "but I'm quicker than a
lot of the big guys, so sometimes that gives me an advantage."

Which centers are the most difficult for him to defend? "None of them are easy,"
he says, "but Shaquille O'Neal and Alonzo Mourning are probably the two
toughest."
--

I assume that Pitino would want him for the center spot and envisions him
bulking up to 240 or so.

Alex Wang