RE: You gotta be kidding

---------------------- Forwarded by Ritesh-Dayaram Ramani/Student/Bentley
on 03/24/98 03:26 PM ---------------------------

Ritesh-Dayaram Ramani
03/24/98 03:51 PM

To:   Charles Jowett <jowett_charles@waters.com>
cc:
Subject:  RE: You gotta be kidding  (Document link not converted)

Umm...doesn't he have his own line of clothing and sneakers? I can only
remember St.Johns being one of the teams  wearing his line of sport
clothing.

Ritesh Ramani

 (Embedded
 image moved   Charles Jowett <jowett_charles@waters.com>
 to file:      03/24/98 01:34 PM
 PIC21379.PCX)

To:   "celtics@igtc.com" <celtics@igtc.com>
cc:
Subject:  RE: You gotta be kidding

>There may be lots of NBA players who would have trouble getting hired for
>anything outside the NBA, but I doubt that M.J. is one of them.  He is
>smart, articulate, driven to succeed, and would I expect in any line of
work.
He certainly had a brilliant baseball career.
Charles

PIC21379.PCX