You gotta be kidding

>I hope there is a lockout. This year is ugly with Jordan threatening every
>game to retire if Phil doesn't stay or whatever. Who cares, $ for $ Jordan
>got much more out of the game than the game itself. He'd be shinning shoes
>if he weren't playing round ball. Hope the owners can stick together and
>let the net hangers (can't say tree) go without a pay for a season or part
>of it.

There may be lots of NBA players who would have trouble getting hired for
anything outside the NBA, but I doubt that M.J. is one of them.  He is
smart, articulate, driven to succeed, and would I expect in any line of work.
I hope your comments don't really have the hint of racism they seem to have....

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University			704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu