From: Jo Hironaka <j.hironaka@unesco.org>
To: celtics <celtics@igtc.COM>
Subject: Re:Draft'97v'98
Date: Friday, March 20, 1998 8:10 AM

2)  1997 NBA may be remembered as both the thinnest and weakest draft in
a decade. IMO, Tim Duncan, Van Horn, Brevin Knight, Mercer and Derek
Anderson would get spanked off the court by the 1996 lottery picks
(Shareef, Ray Allen, Antoine, Kobe, Iverson, Marbury, Kittles, Camby
etc). Adding insult to injury, I’ll bet the average age of the 1996
lottery class is younger.