Anderson Wants 2nd Opinion

This is in danger of escalating into an andrew-toney type situation.  If Rick
had sat Kenny for Dallas, he might have been in shape to play at houston.
There is still time to put him on the IR.  If we need him to beat Philly at
home, then we might as well start Crunch and Munch Man at center.  And since
we have no hope of beating Miami, there is no downside for those two games.
Kenny needs at least ten days to heal up -- I desperately want to see him in
peak form again, and I want to avoid a breach between him and Rick.  Early on,
he said something about "what kind of a coach would send a guy out there on
one leg.." on the assumption that Rick wouldn't.  I think Rick is making
decisions very emotionally, and I think it's harmful and stupid.  Everybody
call in to the Boston radio shows, or otherwise inform the celtics.  (a prayer
for sanity woldn't hurt either.)

anxiously,
Josh