Re:Draft'97v'98

---------------------- Forwarded by Ritesh-Dayaram Ramani/Student/Bentley
on 03/21/98 09:07 PM ---------------------------

Ritesh-Dayaram Ramani
03/20/98 08:44 PM

To:   Jo Hironaka <j.hironaka@unesco.org>
cc:
Subject:  Re:Draft'97v'98  (Document link not converted)

              Jo Hironaka <j.hironaka@unesco.org>
              03/20/98 11:10 AM

P.P.S.    It?s moot now, but I?m surprised we didn?t recognise four
years ago that ex-Celt-alum Dave Cowens would have made a heck of a
better choice for head coach than M.L. Carr.  At least we will have
Coach Cowens and Coach Bird to root for in the playoffs.
Somebody, please "Beat LA !!"
****

I think the case was with Dave Cowens was that with him as coach, and
nothing else, the team would over achieve. Please with last year's team I
don't think even with Pat Reily as coach (I know it not possible,
hypothetically) we would have reached playoffs. If we wanted him, we would
had to find another GM who could deal with trades and draft decisions.

Ritesh Ramani