TONIGHT'S GAME

Just finished watching the Houston game.  This is a game the Celts
certainly should have won.  They had it in high gear, and both Ron and
Andrew had monster games.
I don't want to bash Antoine, but really...........he does some stupid
things.  Yes, he's tremendously talented, but his judgement isn't what
it should be, and he is selfish.
Bob and Tommy didn't bash him, but they groaned more than once, saying
some of the same things we've been saying.  I should think Pitino would
be having a long talk with that young man.  He will undoubtedly be a
star in the league, if he doesn't self destruct first from the weight of
his own ego.  Right now I'd be inclined to think they shouldn't break
the bank to re-sign him this summer.  Sorry if I sound tough on him, but
he really upset us tonight with some of the things he did.  He did hit
some threes, etc., but “leading” the team does not mean you have to do
it all yourself.  Kenny Anderson leads the team.  He gives them the ball
right where they need to get it, with perfect passes.  Antoine can pass
too, he just doesn't like to give up the ball.  Right now I'm not very
happy with him, which is obvious.  Sorry.

Dorine