Hakeem

Wasn't he just plain awesome down the stretch?  Poor DQ tried everything  to prevent him from getting good looks at the basket, but he was overmatched (Though Andrew had a good game himself).

Cooz bemoaned the fact that we were missing Kenny, when Drexler made a key steal near the end.  But clearly, Olajuwon took over the game midway through the 4th qtr.  He was unstoppable!  Overall I thought it was a great effort by the C's.  Cooz and T were discussing whether it was prudent to make the playoffs afterwards, when Cooz stunned me with something to the effect of all they need are a couple new players "which we know we won't get by making the playoffs."

Personally, I favor building via the draft too, but I was very surprised to hear them say this.  I'd like to see us do anything to get in the Mike Bibby sweepstakes.  He's exactly what we need as a point guard, where unlike Chauncey, he's played that position his entire career.  Find a big fella to compliment and we'll be tough.

Cecil