Walter????

Hey All,

I just thought I'd throw my two cents in on the bash Walter thread that seems
to have picked up. First off, on the shot with about a minute to go last night,
I thought that was a very good shot to take, but Walter just pulled the string
and left it way short. He was wide open on the left wing from about 12-15ft,
a very makable shot, he just choked it. Even Tommy and Cous commented how he
didn't shoot it and left it way short.

Second Walter, is a 6-11, super quick, leaper, who can (when he concentrates)
shoot with incredible range for a guy his size. Anyone, who saw him hit 3 for 5
from the top of the 3-point line and then hit 2 of 5 standing on the sideline
at the baseline on the RP show should see that he can shoot.

Walter is basically a first year player in the NBA and does have a lot to learn,
but he has excellent skills, the potential to blossom and no one (except maybe
Andrew) works harder out there.

Give him a chance, and if next year, he's still running around like a maniac
missing shots and launching at will, then I'll be the first one to want him
run out of town.

Tone