Re: DQ

>> BTW:  Everytime I watch DeClercq and Knight, I can't help thinking of
>> Mark Acres and Brad Lohaus.
The only problem I have with the DQ comparisons I see is that he gives all
he has.  His work ethic is great, and you can't say that about the Brad
Lohaus's of the world (BTW where is he playing?)
The last of him was he was part of the Anthony Mason, Larry Johnson trade.
He was sent to Charlotte for cap balancing and was cut soon after.

Ritesh Ramani