Is Kenny Anderson here for future trading?

I don't think the C's will keep Kenny Anderson. Why?

Kenny has 5 years on his contract. By the time the C's improve enough to be a championship contender, Kenny will have a few years left on not just his contract, but his career also (he is getting old). I think the C's should trade him next season for Stephen Marbury. It is possible if Minnesota doesn't think Marbury will re-sign. Another reason is that the TWolves re-signs Gug and want a point guard without breaking the bank. It would be a good move for the TWolves because they get to keep their two best players and get a good point guard.

What do you think?