Walker re-signing

Since everyone is talking about draft choices and free agents, I want to ask
a legitimate question. Should the C's break the bank to re-sign Walker?

Is Walker an all-star caliber player? He made the all-star team, but does he
dominate in most games? The answer is no. Maybe next year.

I know everyone on this list is going to kill me for this post, but you got
to realize that I am looking at it from a different perspective. Whenever
Walker takes a shot, inside the perimeter or outside, I get nervous.
Sometimes he just throw the ball to the basket without even looking.

I think the C's should not extend his contract. They should wait to re-sign
him after his contract expire. By then, they should know if he can take the
15-foot jumper and score consistently.