Re: geiger, etc.

If this is true of Geiger, and thanks for this valuable insight BTW, then
bring him on.  My only question is, will Geiger play to the RP system, and
potentially excel?  This is a question more for him, because he will have
to bust butt when he gets to camp next fall.  Can he do it?

Treylor out of Michigan is sure fun to watch, but even more so can he play
Pitino Ball?

I am also very impressed, as are alot of other folks with Todd MacCulloch
out of Washington.  It doesn't hurt that I am a UW grad, but even so he has
played a strong physical game with a soft touch around the hoop.  He likely
won't come out as a Junior though.  Keep him in mind in 99.

Rafter Baby,
Greg