Geiger

I think we have more in the five to seven million range, but my question is,
Can Matt "the Hills Have Eyes" Geiger play defense?  I'm wary about him, given
the Travis experience.  He gets most of his points on flashing to the weak
side and similiar garbage, much as travis did.  Can you give him the ball down
low?  And more important, can he make things difficult for the good post up
players, like (say) Mutumbo or Reeves?  The guy doesn't block shots at all.
Does anybody know anything about this?  If he is a defensive liability, I'd
rather have Stewart, and get my points elsewhere.

Josh