RE: Geiger

I read some interesting things in an Article by Marc Heisler in the L.A.
Times.  He stated most G.M's stated that at one time Pitino had shopped
 everyone except Antoine Walker in various deals, and when Walker let slip
that he did not know why he should not get what Garnett got, Pitino then
began shopping him also.  He also mentioned that for a favor on the
Anderson deal for David Falk, Geiger another Falk client, might end up in
Boston.

ESPN also did a piece on players second year stats and compared various
players like Anderson, Shaq, Mourning, Robinson, etc and showed how their
stats in their second year were very comparable to their yearly averages
over 5-7 years.

n Sunday, March 01, 1998 7:27 AM, Starke R. Farrell