CBA Anyone?

I wonder if Pitino has looked to the CBA for a backup point guard?  Tyus
can do some things, but he's really small and certainly hasn't proven
anything since Kenny went down.
Barros we should keep because he can play point guard while Kenny rests,
and he's the best 3 point shooter on the team.  I can't help thinking it
wouldn't hurt to sign a good point guard from the CBA to a 10 day
contract?  Anyone else agree?  Otherwise, it's going to be miserable
until Kenny gets back, assuming he does, soon.

Dorine