Going to see Celts vs. Mavs

Well, fellow list members, I'm going to see the Celtics play in Dallas
tomorrow night. I was hoping I'd get to see Kenny Anderson leading a
team fighting for the last playoff spot. Looks like I'll see neither. At
least Dallas doesn't have a dominant big man ... seeing Mutombo rack up
so many points and rebounds against us just broke my heart. If I see
anything worth reporting, I'll post it.

Rich
(cold and rainy today in OK)

Can a player really get fined for ripping the refs in the media?

And, is there anyone in the draft who could help us?