Re: Re-signing Walker (was Re: Cruel Ironies)

This is the first I have heard anywhere of Dino's half salary coming off
the cap next season.  Somehow I don't think so.  It has never been noted by
any of our resident capologist, nor by the media type who keep up with and

I question the info, as this report also has Edney as a FA in 1999, which
isn't technically true, except that there might be a team option in 1998.

Does anyone know for sure?