Re: Tommy

-----Original Message-----
From: Bird33 <ed.boggess@northnap.citynet.net>
To: Celtics@igtc.COM <Celtics@igtc.COM>
Date: Friday, March 13, 1998 9:46 PM
Subject: Tommy

>One thing I did enjoy was some of the
>comments Tommy Heinsohn was making tonight. He was bashing the refs really
>bad. Pretty funny at times. I've never seen an announcer get tossed out of
>game before. Thought it would happen tonight because Heinsohn got warned at
>one point of the game.

You would think that a ref would have better things to do than to listen in
on what the TV announcer is saying into his microphone, but Terry Durham
went out of his way to threaten Tommy with ejection!  Mike Gorman said Tommy
was "steaming," but Tommy had the last word: "Do you think he has rabbit
ears?"  Tom also said in the final minute, "The refs just aren't going to
let the Pistons lose tonight."  Unfortunately, he was right (2-1 FTA ratio
for Detroit).

Mike Dynon