Travis Knight

If you have been reading the Boston Globe recently, there's been much
ado about the Celtics' strength and conditioning coach, Shaun Brown.
But I was looking at the Celt's tonight and I was very disappointed.
They all looked tired and lackluster, especially Kenny Anderson.  I also
noticed that Travis Knight had the musculature of a newborn baby.  If
he's been working out with weights everyday, why hasn't he gained a
single ripple.  He got manhandled by Mutumbo, and his outside shot was
even off.  I don't know if it's Shaun Brown's fault or Travis' but
someone is going to have to get him stronger to play center.