Re: Vaughn For Bagwell?!? (fwd)

I found this old message regarding Nomar and thought I'd share it with you.

Cecil

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 09:56:19 -0900 (AST)
From: Cecil Wright <nocw1@ponyx.nsh.library.ns.ca>
To: bosox@lists.best.com
Subject: Re: Vaughn For Bagwell?!?

Last year, Nomar made $150,000.  Figuring what he will command on the
Free Agent market, I hope the Sox will make him an offer which will keep
him from even thinking of going that route.  If I am his agent, however,
I would tell him to keep all options open, knowing that a player like he
would start a huge bidding war.  I'm not sure how many years he has
remaining on this current contract.  Perhaps somebody on the list could
provide such information.

Cecil