Re: Dee Brown

At 12:21 PM 3/11/98 -0500, Dan Forant wrote:
>Coaching what?????
>
>>I would not be surprised to see Dee coaching somewhere after his career is
>over.

Actually, he's more likely to get involved in the high tech industry, I'd
think. Dee's been a computer geek from back in the days when *anyone* with a
computer was considered a geek. Also, FWIW, he said in a telephone interview
on WEEU from back around the time of the trade that he intends to ultimately
make his home back here in the Boston area, no matter where he ends up in
between. That's much more likley to occur with him in the computer industry
than as a coach.

-Kim
Kim Malo
kmalo19@idt.net