Bottom line is we got better after KA's arrival

I just don't get it why other people in the list still puts Kenny Anderson's contributions down.  I am really amazed how he can distribute the ball and be a great team leader with his great point guard skills.  He is a great ball handler at the same time could be a scorer if he wants to.  But with great guys to feed (Walker and Mercer) he is contented on getting his 8-10 assists per game.  Just imagine this guy when he already gets the smooth feel of the Pitino system...hmmmm...wow, at the rate he's going with checking his turnovers, it's already very impressive.  A point guard that can chalk up 8-10 feeds a game committing 1 or 2 turnovers a game is VERY IMPRESSIVE.  I personally got stung with the team giving up Billups but KA is just the right one for the Pitino system or setup.  He is a much better ball distributor and is more of a consistent scoring threat.

I just hope that we get to appreciate his contributions more than most of his detractors in the list give this guy.  I am starting to really like his play coz he's our point guard now and our point guard in the future.