Re: Just for fun

>I have the game NBA Live96 on my computer. I enjoy playing GM and seeing
>what I can do. On my team is:

I have LIVE 98 for Playstation and my C's are 3 games up on Chicago in the
Eastern Conference finals.  I left the roster fairly the same.  The only
change I made was releasing Chris Mills and creating Walter McCarty.  Now
everytime I play the Knicks I'm confused...  This team can do it with the
right coaching...  What am I thinking, it's just a video game...

                                  Chicken Fried Steak and All That...
                                                         -Chuy

 ********Play Extravagangsta!**********
 *http://home1.gte.net/czarate/gangster.htm**
 *See if you're as good as you think you are!*