Re: Just for fun

Responding to the message of Fri, 6 Mar 1998 13:56:19 -0600 (CST)
from czarate@gte.net (Estevan and Catherine Zarate):

> >I have the game NBA Live96 on my computer. I enjoy playing GM and seeing
> >what I can do. On my team is:
>
> I have LIVE 98 for Playstation and my C's are 3 games up on Chicago in
> the
> Eastern Conference finals.  I left the roster fairly the same.  The only
> change I made was releasing Chris Mills and creating Walter McCarty.  Now
> everytime I play the Knicks I'm confused...  This team can do it with the
> right coaching...  What am I thinking, it's just a video game...

My friend has NBA Live 98 also and I am 24-3 on the current season.  I
found a trick that helps me beat everyone by 20-30 points.  Double team
everybody, have defenseive pressure on high, and have the full court press
on.