Pitino/Calipari compared

Hi All,
        I see some flames from my last post so I'll make another
First year pro team coaching....

Calipari     26-56   .317%
Pitino
New York     38-44   .463
Boston       28-31   .475
(so far)

 To me the numbers say it all. So Jerry take your fakers and cry all the way
home or to the bank (like shaq) Maybe when the fakers realize they should
have stock in the pampers diaper company...They will trade some of the
whiners(VanExel, O'neal, Horry, Campbell, Jones)Because untill they learn
how to control themselves they will never go more than 2 rounds in the Playoffs.
Because right now they don't even hold a candle to Jazz, Sonics, Rockets or
Spurs.

      JIm