Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 16:57:46 -0500
From: JIm <jmf@capecod.net>
Subject: Wizards explained

The only reason I bring up Toine is because of his similarities to spree and
Webber, strickland, O'Neal and the list goes on.... On the court, Taunting,
wiggling and screaming on the court!!! It shows a lack of RESPECT period..
I am a firm believer in get paid like a pro act like a pro. I am a computer
consult, When I score a big account that will net me thousands do I run through
the halls screaming and taunting the competition??? NO, why?? because it is not
the proper attitude. This is how I compare Toine to these so called pros
              JIm