Re: Wizards

The wiggle and some trash talking is all part of the super stars in the
league, at least most of them do it. It's part of their personality and
success. LB was one of the best at it. I like it. I like seeing the
football being spiked. What's a player to do when he performs an above
standard act, get a bible out and thank God?