Re: Post Game Comments

Thre reason why Sporstchannel (oops FOXNE) was blacked out was because
the game was on TBS.  And I have the League Pass, at the 99 bucks.  And
someone correct me if I'm wrong here, but you still won't get to watch
the C's on FOXNE without the Pass.  They will black out Home games too,
without it.  With it, You are pretty much gaurenteed every Regular
season game.

Adam Litchy