Not just yet...

Well, the celts have been giving us a showing the past 5 games.  But tonite's game with the Jazz just showed us that we are not yet ready for the big dance.  RP must be happy already that we have been winning quite a number of games as he predicted a non participation in the playoffs.  He admitted that it is not possible to be in it but he's more sure that this season is just for exitement and showcasing for what is to come soon.

I am very happy that we've latched on to a very good point guard and hopefully that we could sign Walker without any hassles next year.  If we could get good additions and subtract the useless ones then we would be there with the premiere teams after every regular seasons.