Thoughts @ Celts-Jazz

Celts played well against one of the best teams. Anderson did not have a
good game, acted tired. Made some critical errors in the 4th. Walker showed
some of his best stuff with inside moves. Offensive rebounds really hurt.
All we need is a decent center that shows up every nite, and another
forward. We can't make the playoffs without them. We are way to soft with
Knight and Ellison. DeClercq is fair but not a starter. Like you never
heard this before. The way this team has improved this season, especially
with the addition of Anderson the rest of the season should be fun but next
year we'll see these positions attended to somehow. Back to the playoffs
next season, can't miss w/Walker, Mercer and Anderson.