Re: Get Real About The C's Chances Against Utah

I for one comply with Tom's comments on the speculation of a possible win
tonight.  We must all be daft to believe the Celtics could have beaten the
Bulls, Sonics, Lakers and Hawks (these 3 on the road), or to haved believed
the image or reports of these great wins when they happened.  To question
whether these C's can beat the Jazz, the day after a road game in Toronto,
with 3 days rest, is just as curious.  I too will not guarantee a win
tonight, but no fan of this team should be suprised if it happens, or be
sorry for expecting it to be a possibility.  This whole issue of
questioning someones level of intelligence for being optimistic for a home
win under these conditions, is equally daft.

Greg

P.S.  The comments made regarding the respectability of these Jazz
obviously smokes out a closet Jazz fan, not that there is anything wrong
with that (per Jerry Seinfeld).  Also for the the ongoing arguments, there
is a distinct difference between being mean and sarcastic.  Some of us seem
to be losing sight of this fact.