Re: The Boston Celtics Maili

From: "Ivan K. Choi" <ichoi@alumni.EECS.Berkeley.EDU>

>While I abhor censorship, this list is moderated for a reason.  If Ryan
>keeps his moronic act up, I for one vote to have him KICK OFF this list.

And I vote to have you kicked off the list for not having a sense of humor.
:)
How can anyone not appreciate lines like: "I am the king of Siam and have a
cup of Larry Bird's stored sweat... and a picture of Danny Ainge's eighth
grade girlfriend."?

Just to add some Celtic's material to this post, I'm going to the game tonight
and will do everything in my power to help us win.

Jeremy