Re:Apology

Hello All:

This message is to APOLOGIZE for parts of my earlier post today,
regarding AW and RP.  I re-read especially the second point in my
message (regarding Tiger Woods etc) and I cringed at how it sounded.

I know exactly what I meant to do (I was trying to be cute) but I didn't
do it well.  It is something any dummy would have carefully re-read once
and amended before sending it off.  Thanks, Theresa Lee, for bringing
this to my attention.

In any case, I hope I'm get booted off the list, since I enjoy reading
all your daily opinions about the Celts (notably the stuff about
caponomics).

Joe Hironaka
Paris