"RED" "Trash Talkiing"

	As the infamous Red used to say "never give the opposition billboard
material" This is the major con of trash talking!!! It gives your opponent
incentive to kick your ass. As indicated by the Blazers Sunday night. Or as
Will Smith said in MIB "Don't start nuthin- wont be nuthin" Antoine, only
being in the league two years should not be starting what he cant finish.
Then the jump on the scorers table at the end ( when he should of been
disappointed in the fourth quarter performance of his team)Just showed he
has a lot of growing to do.
	If Toine is going to talk it must be done quietly, not letting officals
hear it, as this will loose him calls at crucial points of the game, also
very evident in the 4th quarter of the Blazers game when he Toine was
hammered several times with a sound being heard from the whistle.
	Don't get me wrong, I like Toine and hope to see him in Boston green for
many years to come!!!! But 10-15 million NOT NOW!! He needs to grow up and
learn the meaning of PROFFESIONAL!!
                             JIm