'Toine not the only MAN

>Consider this: With Anderson on the team, AW should be playing better and
>probably will....however, he's not the only MAN on the team anymore.
>
>Theresa

Thanks Theresa for the insiders report.  Any idea why the C's aren't selling
out?  On the tube there looked like a lot of empty seats.

I have noticed Anderson waiving off Walker on some plays, directing him to
another part of the court, or trying to get him to come up for a pick and
roll.  I hope Walker doesn't feel threatened by the confidence of Anderson.
The gushing endorsements of Heinson, Cousy and Gorman gets kind of
embarrassing at times.  Heinson just needs to tape himself says "What a
great pass" and just hit the play button every time Anderson makes a pass
(that is not to say that some of the passes aren't spectacular).  Walker
seems (to me) to have the most confidence in Barros when he is in the game.
He will work to set him up for a three, and I don't see him doing this with
anyone else.

IMHO, Mercer will be a co-captan on this team in a year or two, and Anderson
might be there as well.  Mercer is so impressive in terms of work ethic and
attitude.

Walker started out as the ONLY fish in a little pond.  Now he has to swim
with two other guys who demand respect and attention.

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University		704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu