Re: TRASH TALK

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Taylor <lataylor@eaglenet.com>

>I wholeheartilly agree with you Dorine.  we need to get back to BOSTON
>CELTIC basketball.  Hard work ethics, free shooting over 75% and not as
much
>showboating.  Maybe some people think that this is O.K. but it leads me
more
>to believe that these people that are wiggling and showboating that they
>care more about themselves than the team.  Unfortunately our NBA condones
>it.  Maybe we should do as the NFL has?  Give a personal foul when
>showboating gets out of hand?  Any comments?

How has NFL controlled show-boating except for the Helmet rule. There is
more show-boating that goes on in NFL than NBA. Everybody is so bothered by
the Walker wiggle..how about Greenbay Packers jumping into the
crowd..Deion's  dance..Merton Hanks's funky chicken dance..Ken Norton Jr
boxing demo..Irvin's space dance etc.
                                                            - Mishra