Re: TRASH TALK

     I'm just wondering, how does, the rest of the four other playes on the
floor feel after Walker's display of "youthful exuberance"?? I know I would
have hated if a teammate of my wants all the spot light while ignoring the
rest  of us working our butts off to win?
     The only time I ever show boated in high school was in a scrimmage
against a younger student who had transfered school and came back for a
visit. When he was part of the team he always thought me being part time
was a mistake. I worked my butt off but never rewarded in playing time.
Well in the scrimmage I was playing defense against him. On the baseline he
faked baseline, spinned back for a jumper which I cleanly blocked, FULL
HAND block and slapped it out of bound. Nothing like a finger tip but a
FULL HAND block. When the play was dead I just had to let him know I am a
different player and scream in his face. My other teammates actually
chested me and said good defense. The sight of him hanging his head...um um
um...
     To this day that was my ONLY highlight in playing high school
basketball for 2 years.

Ritesh Ramani..

Thank you Dorine for expressing my sentiments better than I could myself.
Cecil