Kristen....

     if you take the time to read everything carefully FROM THE BEGINNING,
     I tried to keep this Walker thing flame free by saying I wasn't going
     to name any names and I kept my initial message at a neutral tone.  It
     wasn't until "the guy from MIT" started asserting his "superiority" in
     mathematics skills that I fired back.  Also the reason this whole
     Walker/lost points thing reached the group is because "MIT guy" sent
     all his replies to the group and not to my account.  Since he felt it
     necessary to send our debate to the group, I only obliged him by
     sending all my respones to the group.  So Kristen, get the whole
     picture before you start telling people to grow up.