Re: Minor...improving and steady.

> Celts have Minor on contract for 4 or 5 more years. And under the
> current rate [and if Minor plays like the way he played last 3 games]
> it is a bargain

I had to read this over again a few times.  Who would have thunk, what with
the grief given to Minor's contract over the last year, anyone would
consider his contract to be a bargain.  I am not saying he won't, but his
strong play and RP's confidence in playing him is somewhat of a shock.

Look at the so called "Cap Cancers" that have been noted by myself and
others for some time:

Dee - the Tri-Captain traded, with potential for big time free cap space.

Dana - playing like a starter, and earning his minutes for some time now.

Pervis- still hurt, but himself a Tri-Captain with his hard work attitude.
A strong veteran prescence in the lockeroom.

and,

Minor - starting during this strong run of success for himself and the
team.  He does appear to be outplaying Walter.  This could have been
chalked up to a showcase scenrio for a potential trade before the deadline,
 with the minutes available Minor is stepping up and earning his time, like
Dana.

Most of note, it the obvious ability of RP to get these guys to play close
to their potential.  Except for Knight, on average, everyone is pretty
steady, even Travis has some very good games on occasion.  With about 30
pounds maybe he can make it as well.

I can't imagine any fan of this team, not being near 100% satisfied with
the their progress to date.  Most of the problems that persist can be
resolved with experience and practice.  As Rick said on Halloween after Win
#1, "We want to raise the expectation level of this team to a point where
the fans want to come to the games and see the team win" ("M/L").

We are nearly at the point where we expect them to win every night, and
certainly compete to have a chance to win.

Well done guys!
Greg