Minor...improving and steady.

There are a number of posts about luring Fox back to the Celts.
Great idea....but it is quite unlikely. Fox seems to be loving LA
and probably signed the "low" salary deal last year to get a better
deal later. So unless we spend relatively big bucks, Fox is unlikely
to return here. Just a doubt.....Does Fox still make those so called
"boneheaded" mistakes still or has improved well !!!

Look at Minor and his present streak.....Minor seems to be playing
superb as a starter at SF...he is also defending very well vs bigger
guys. He seems to be steady and improving and yesterday's game was
better than any before [except an outing for 30 or so under MLCarr].

Celts have Minor on contract for 4 or 5 more years. And under the
current rate [and if Minor plays like the way he played last 3 games]
it is a bargain. Pitino doesnot have to go hunting far. At least.
Minor looks like a big improvement over McCarty.
And Minor is a good and tenacious defender.

So let Pitino give Minor the starter chance at SF for rest of the
year. If he shows promise stick with him. We cannot afford too many
huge contracts more since we have to or MUST sign both Antoine and
Mercer [remember they are Falk's kids or means big bucks !!]

				Sashi.