Subject: Re: Celtics to chase Rick back
Author:  wfcooper@tiac.com at mime
Date:    2/28/98 12:34 PM

On Sat, 28 Feb 1998 03:20:58 +1100, you wrote:

>I have a funny feeling that the Celts may try and get Rick Fox back
>using some of the $$$ they have.
>
>Comments?
>
>Warwick

Warwick,

        It's a wonderful idea.  Rick was one of my favorites from
recent years.  I'm not sure it makes sense to reinforce the small
forward position rather than work on center.  Aslo I think that after
a little bit of a slow start, that Rick has played better with the
lakers since the New Year.  it probably would depend on the contracts
that he might get offered.  I think that Rick has proven that he can
be a vauluable player for a high quality team, so I hope he gets a
better offer than last year.  But it may be the case that under the
current rules  a solid supporting player like Fox (and many others)
will never get their just due.

Bill C.

RFC-822-headers: