Re: Celtics beat Blazers

> Up until midway through the 3rd quarter, the Cs were leading by a =
> comfortable margin, and it looked like we might see Dontae (not Dante) =
> time again, and also Tyus Edny.  But, Portland got hot and the Cs =
> relaxed defensively and the game quickly went from blowout to squeaker.  =
> Portland actually had a chance to win the game.  They were down by one =
> and had possession with 5 seconds and a tick to go.  Stoudamire drove to =
> the hoop and served up a floater that didn't go down.  We were lucky.  =
> It would have been a crime to lose this game after playing so well for =
> three quarters.

   Maybe I'm just senstive to it or I am seeing things but, RP made
another mass substitution (4 players!!!!) right about the time the
'Blazers got hot and the Celts got cold.  It could be a conicidence
but after seeing it 2/3 games in a row I'm begining to wonder.....

dave

Dave Gosselin        drg@spacetec.com
Software Engineer    http://www.spacetec.com/~drg
Spacetec IMC         (978) 275-6145