Winston Bennet???

Has anyone heard why Winston Bennet quit??

I hope it is to take over for Tubby Smith at Kentucky.  I thought he was
going to get the job in the first place.  Tubby plays his son too much
instead of soon to be superstar Myron Anthony and the sure shootin Ryan
Hogan.  The only freshman he plays is his son.  They play to much of a slow
down game.  Wayne Turner isn't at his best in the half court offense
and neither is Jeff Shepard.  Pitino would never have lost any of those
home games and the first game against Arizona, the team wouldn't have been
so flat.  No one in the Bluegrass is happy with Tubby and I was hoping that
Winston's resigning would be to take over the cats.

If anyone has heard any reasons for Winston leaving let me know.