Re: The Celtics next Center

His shooting is weak and free throw was bad.  I don't know if it has improved.
I haven't been that impressed when I have seen him on tv.  Have you seen him
play?  I think that he might be a diamond in the rough type player.  But he is
not a franchise yet.  He might be a good fit as you suggest.

--

Peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net