Re: NBA FREE AGENCY BLOWS

Tom Eisele wrote:

> Is there any player out there in the NBA that plays for a team because he
> wants too? Please name me one who does not go for money first.

Atlanta - Mookie BlaylockDallas - Michael Finley (He re-signed for $42 over 7
years reportedly, now how much is he getting underpaid, yet hes happy with
that!!)
Phoenix - Rex Chapman, Danny Manning did.
San Antonio - Avery Johnson was offered more but refused.
Seattle - Detlef Schrempf
Utah - Malone / Stockton / Hornacek / Russell / Anderson / Eisley

Although admittidly you would be correct if you changed that to 'most'.

Cheers,

Warwick