Re: mysterious leprechauns

You have got to be kidding. You, and I don't think you are the only one, are
questioning the poor kids motives as a Celtics compared to his Laker
upbringing. These guys are athletes, not some old drunk men who are Laker
fans. Just because he grew up in Englewood, don't hold it against him. I mean
that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard? He has to prove he is a Celtic to
you? Thats plain nuts. The fact that some Celtics fans can't get over the 80's
rivalry with the Lakers is absurd. And guess what? The Celtics can't have a
rivalry with the Lakers until we actually were to face them in the finals(a
long ways off) we do not have a rivalry with them. Why don't we worry about
our own ship first before worrying about the Lakers. Why Celtics fans still
can't get over the 80's rivalry is beyond me, for one they are a young
athletic talented team, just like our Celtics, and like the Celtics they do
not have any bad apples on their team(especially now that Nick Van Exel is
gone). They are fun to watch, just like our Celtics, and just like our Celtics
they will be a team to be reckoned with for the years to come. And this stupid
rationalization thing you do about Paul Pierce is absurd, I mean he will be
getting paid by the Celtics, he will be around Celtic players and fans, he
will put his heart and soul to being a professional basketball player and
you're gonna question his motives towards his childhood favorite, which by the
way, is where he was born. Not Paul Pierce, but to you, I question you and
anyone else who thinks like that, I question your sanity and knowledge.

Minor),

Michael