mysterious leprechauns

On 30 Jun 98, at 5:19, JThorneST@aol.com wrote about: mysterious leprechauns

> You have got to be kidding. You, and I don't think you are the only one,
> are questioning the poor kids motives as a Celtics compared to his Laker
> upbringing. These guys are athletes, not some old drunk men who are Laker
> fans. Just because he grew up in Englewood, don't hold it against him.

I wonder if they questioed his loyalty to Kansas, rather than hometown UCLA or
USC....

Hey, if I was facing a lockout, I'd probably stay home myself.  Just because his
home is LA doesn't make him a closet Faker.

Pierce will become one of the strongest players to emerge from this draft.  Be
glad that HE is wearing the green rather than Nazr or some other stiff.

Don

Donald Mamula    Kirkland WA      mamula@oz.net
All opinions are those of the guest, and do not
reflect those of station ownership, management,
staff or advertisers. We will provide time for
opposing viewpoints...