RE: Orlando idea

Responding to Warwick's trade fantasies is a total waste of time.  They
are always stupid.  Every time there is the slightest rumor a player is
available, he makes up a trade idea that is totally ludicrous.  Usually,
it assumes the other team is totally stupid, and willing to take the
Celtics' trash for real talent.
Jim McMaster